I found a recipe that comes close:
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced, peeled
- ½ teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns, split
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- Heat hoisin, honey, ginger and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Allow sauce to simmer for 2-3 minutes then remove from heat.
- Reserve ¼ cup of sauce.
- Lightly score diagonal cuts across the hot dogs.
- Liberally brush hot dogs with sauce.
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill for the direct grilling method, using medium heat.
- Place hot dogs on grill rack, about 4 to 5 inches from the heat. Cook hot dogs over direct medium heat to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F for 10-12 minutes, basting often with the sauce.
- During last 3 to 4 minutes, open hot dog buns and lightly toast them over indirect heat.
- Brush buns with reserved hoisin sauce.
- Place hot dogs into heated buns.
- Sprinkle chopped green onions atop hot dogs.
@ Mobile Loyalty
Stop Callings It a phone
Insight: people use their phones for shopping, search and …
26 open one 13 two 9% more than 3 times
It’s personal, first thing you do is change it.. Personalize it, apps are about here and now
Know your better than know them self
Use analytics to know them
Mobile content has to be devoted a division of the company
Big ideas need content and you have to committed and it cost!!
Engagement matrix is the goal of you product
@ David vs Goliath: a sharing economy or peer to peer economy may be disrupting de economy, Peer to Peer exchange, access, ownership, peer power.
Moving out one size fits all to personalization. Find places in a city that it wasn’t available to stay. Less attracted to mass culture more to individual personalization.
Not interested in growth
Not interested in growth, what increase their sales but not invest the time, so it depends on competition, and their time, management. Illinois etsy teams continue the story… Create curriculum for entrepreneurship
Aquarium more cars to start their bussines
A new economic model for individuals… What are the reputation systems for indivisible compare to corporate support, help consumers? Airbnb uses a 1 million dollar insurance.
Peer to peer or wealth fare? We need to advertise the value of work
@ Make Love not Porn: the etsy of sexy
User say what is real sex
Curated content, charge $5 no para ganar dinero pero para filtrar los trolls
Average age a kid see hardcore porn is 8
We wanted flying cars and instead we got 140 characters, this is the future…
@ Design for chaos:
Pinterest is an inspiration
@ Present shock: over whining; put to much pressure on something
“The real skill to have in a digital age is pattern recognition. How do you recognize patterns over time? You don’t draw connections between things - but it’s a kind of seeing.
How do you do this kind of work without looking in the rear-view mirror? Market researchers are giving you “what just happened” rather than “What is happening".